Each ml contains:
D-Sorbitol 270 mg
L-Lysine hydrochloride 17 mg
Thymol 0.07 mg
Carvacrol 0.5 mg
Excipients: Herbal extracts
- Improvement of condition and natural resistance.
- Protection of kidneys, liver and nervous system.
- Promotion of protein metabolism and muscle building.
- Support of the intestinal health.
- Carvacrol and Thymol are active in the entire gastrointestinal tract where they provide a natural protection.
- Extra support during the breeding season.
- Optimal feather development.
Pantochol is indicated to administer before breeding, during racing season, during moulting and before shows.
Dosage and administration:
Pigeons and cage birds: 10 ml per 1 litre drinking water.
Oral administration via the drinking water.
During moulting: administer daily
After a cure with antibiotics: administer for 7 consecutive days
Before breeding and sport season: administer for 7 consecutive days
After races or extreme exertion: administer for 2 consecutive days
Store closed at 15 -25 °C, protected from light.
Product exclusively for non-consumption animals.
COMPLEMENTARY FEED FOR PIGEONS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN